By this extension you can edit inline fields in product list admin side by AJAX.
The fields that can be edited are:Categories,Manufaturer,UPC,Product Name,Model,Price,Quantity and Status and the added “Sort Order”.
- “Categories” can be changed by a list of checkboxes
- “Manufacturer” field can be changed by a select list
- “UPC” field can be changed by form input
- “Product Name” field is shown and can be edit in all the languages
- “Model” and “Product Name” input field are validated server side
- “Price” field can be edited in the main price
- “Status” field changes value every time you click on it
- “Sort Order” field changes value every time you click on it or on the up and down arrows
moreover you can show/hide Categories,Manufacturer,UPC column.
The extension permits to edit the fields if the user has the “Modify Permission” as defined in System->Users->User Group
This extension requires vqmod 2.1.2 or subsequent installed to works
I tried and works with these just installed versions of opencart: 184.108.40.206 – 220.127.116.11 – 15.3.1
1) Install vqmod 2.1.2 or subsequent
2) Copy vqmod_admin_ajax_edit_product_list.xml to vqmod/xml folder